Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and recently celebrated its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
- Fall Open House: Please join us Saturday, September 6th, from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm for our Fall Open House. Stop by for a tour of the boathouse, indoor tanks, and "ergs," learn about our Fall Programs and Coaches, and enjoy refreshments and camaraderie on Buffalo's beautiful waterfront!
- Fall Program Registration: Program registration is now open for our Modified, Junior Novice, Varsity Junior, and School programs. Please click here to register.
- Corporate Row "Team Building Experience": Book now while dates are still available! Please click here for more information on our exciting new Corporate Rowing Program.
- Job Postings: West Side Rowing Club is hiring! Please click here to learn more about the open positions with us!
- Head of the Niagara and Wright Regatta: Our next home regatta is the Head of the Niagara and Wright Regatta on October 11th. Please click here for more information.
- Volunteering: West Side Rowing Club is always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here for Year Round Volunteer Opportunities and click here for Regatta Volunteer Opportunities pages today.
- Junior Handbook: Please make sure you print out the photo waiver and handbook ackowlegement forms and sign and return them to West Side! Please click here for the Handbook.
- Donations: West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!