Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and recently celebrated its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
- Registration is now OPEN!: Please click here to register for Adult Learn-to-Row, Adult Club, or Adult Competitive.
- Summer Crew Camp Registration is now OPEN!: Please click here to register.
- The WSRC Online Store: Please click here to see our merchandise and download an order form.
- Click here to order your Celebrating Buffalo's Waterfront beautiful coffee table-style book for friends, families, and other gift giving opportunities! OR Come in to the Marketing Office at WSRC and purchase your copies to go home with today!
- Want to work at WSRC?: Please click here to see our job postings.
- Corporate Row "Team Building Experience": Book now while dates are still available! Please click here for more information on our exciting Corporate Rowing Program.
- Volunteering: West Side Rowing Club is always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here for Year Round Volunteer Opportunities and click here for Regatta Volunteer Opportunities pages today.
- Junior Handbook: Please make sure you print out the photo waiver and handbook ackowlegement forms and sign and return them to West Side! Please click here for the Handbook.
- Donations: West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!