Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and recently celebrated its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
ADULT INFORMATIONAL MEETING
There will be an informational meeting for the adult competitive and recreational teams in the WSRC board room at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, March 6, 2016.
- Fall 2015 Newsletter Up: Click here to view!
- Registration is open for the Shuffle off to Buffalo: Race will be held February 6, 2016 at the Town Ballroom. To register, click here
- 4th Annual WSRC Fundraiser and Gala will be held November 29th, 2015 at the Town Ballroom! Please click here to purchase tickets!
- The WSRC Online Store: Please click here to see our merchandise and download an order form.
- Want to work at WSRC?: Please click here to see our job postings.
- Volunteering: West Side Rowing Club is always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here for Year Round Volunteer Opportunities and click here for Regatta Volunteer Opportunities pages today.
- Junior Handbook: Please make sure you print out the photo waiver and handbook ackowlegement forms and sign and return them to West Side! Please click here for the Handbook.
- Donations: West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!