Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and is currently celebrating its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
- All College and Alumni Rowers looking to erg for the holidays! Here is the schedule:
Weekdays (12/10-12/20): 9am - 8pm
Saturdays: 7:30 am - 12pm
12/23: 9am - 6pm
12/24, 12/25: CLOSED
12/26, 12/27, 12/30, 12/31: 9am - 6pm
12/28: 7:30 am - 12pm
1/2, 1/3: 9am - 6pm
- Some of our high school seniors have chosen where to go to college!
Emily Evans - Columbia University
Patricia Beaulieu - Canisius College
Ashley Johnson - Syracuse University
Emily Radziwon - Clemson University
- West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!
- Registration for Adult Winter Training is now open. Click here to register.
- Registration for Modified Winter Program is now open. Register here.
- Registration for Adult Learn-to-Row is now open. Click here to register.
- Registration for Juniors Varsity and Novice Winter Training, Mount St. Marys Varsity and Novice Winter Training, and The Nichols School Winter Erg is now open. Click here to register. **Select your program on this link.**
- Registration for the Shuffle Off to Buffalo indoor "Ergatta" is now open. Click here to register!