Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and recently celebrated its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
- Philanthropic Swim Program: WSRC and Willie Hutch Jones Educational & Sports Programs have collaborated to offer free swimming lessons to Buffalo Public School and Erie County youth. Program dates: April 22 - June 17, 2014. Click here for more information.
- Volunteering: West Side Rowing Club is always looking for volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering, please click here for Year Round Volunteer Opportunities and click here for Regatta Volunteer Opportunities pages today.
- Junior Handbook: Please make sure you print out the photo waiver and handbook ackowlegement forms and sign and return them to West Side! Please click here for the Handbook.
- Job Openings: Please click here to see our openings and the job descriptions.
- Donations: West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!
- Spring Program Registration: Please click here for Junior and Scholastic Programs and click here for Adult Rowing Programs.
- Summer Crew Camp: Registration is now open! We are once again having two sessions Session I: July 7-25, Session II: July 28-August 15. Click here to register!