Welcome to the West Side Rowing Club (WSRC)
WSRC was founded in 1912 and recently celebrated its centennial year of teaching the "art of rowing" to the youth of Western New York. We are proud of our rich heritage and looking forward to continuing a long and successful tradition in the rowing community for many years to come. Our rowers travel from many areas of Western New York to row at WSRC, including Lewiston, Youngstown, Lockport, Clarence, West Seneca, Orchard Park, and Hamburg. Many of our rowers car pool with other rowers from their area.
- West Side Rowing Club is CLOSED for weather - 3/12/14.
- We are accepting applications for coaching positions! Please click here to see our openings and the job descriptions.
- Congratulations to WSRC High School Seniors who have signed with the following universities and are joining their DI rowing teams:
Patricia Beaulieu - Canisius College
Emily Evans - Columbia University
Ashley Johnson - Syracuse University
Emily Radziwon - Clemson University
- West Side Rowing Club is a non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation, please click here to donate online or click here to visit our donation page for other options!
- Spring Program Registration is now open!
- Registration for the John Bennett Regatta is now open! Click here for the Entry Packet or Click Here to Register
- Summer Crew Camp registration is now open! We are once again having two sessions. Click here to register!
- The 2014 WSRC Fundraising Gala for "Oar" Kids was a great success! Thanks everyone who participated!